Sunday 8 March 2015

Introduction




        I am writing a blog in my mother tongue "Tamil" since 18th November 2011. Since then, I was planning to write in English and few of my closest ones encouraged me a lot. However, it was delayed for various reasons and finally it has come true today. Recently, a photo was shared in one of my Whatsapp groups, which triggered me to publish my write-up simultaneously in English. Fittingly, it is a good and apt topic to kick start this English blog. Too many of my friends do not know Tamil, and this would be a good way to follow and help me refine my thought process. The aforementioned topic is related to a social message that connects technology advancements leading to lack of human-interaction, which is claimed to be reflected in the great Einstein's famous quote. It was that correlation with the speculated Einstein's quote induced me to start a debate on that topic. I certainly believe that it has come good and your feedback is vital. Please do not hesitate to post strong critics, which will help me refining my thought process.

      The topic is titled as "What is human-interaction?". It is my habit to argue with my aquaintances and close ones; at times, I tend to argue with unknown as well. Often, I end up in facing the acquisition that I am a critic and adamant with my arguments. I always reply them saying that it is what called as a debate, and one has to stay focused/fixed with his/her arguments. It should not be taken as adamancy and one should never touch other debaters personally, and trigger their ego. Unfortunately, during many debates, you could notice that many debaters touch others personally. That is not a debate at all; debate should always be concerned and correlated with the arguments and not to hurt the persons who argue. I am very keen in not touching others personally; if there is a situation like that, I usually quit the debate but send a personal note to the corresponding debater. I always mention this whenever I get a chance in any of my posts in Tamil Blog. So, I am naturally happy that the first write-up here is based on a debate.

        I have reasonably good number of followers for my Tamil Blog. It is them who keeps me writing. Apart from publishing future articles simultaneously here in English, I will also translate the selected posts published on my Tamil blog. It is a plan that is pending since a long time now; hope it will also come true sooner. I hope I will have the same welcome for this English Blog as well. I seek all your support to keep me going; I would like to receive more criticisms than accolades, because, as aforementioned critics help improving my skills. I am one of those persons who continuously strive for perfection. I do not hesitate to implement any changes in my thought process or attitude based on inputs and suggestions from others. I convey my sincere thanks in advance to those who share their appreciations and criticisms and help me improve as a writer. All of my debate or my posts here, will be focused on just one thing - Search! I am a someone who always search something in anything. So, let us debate, discuss, search and learn something out of every possible thing. Let us travel together.. 

Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment